GRACIE

Default HOW DO I ENTER SAME DATA IN EACH CALENDAR DAY AT SAME TIME?

I'm trying to create a monthly calendar with the same info in each day block
without physically entering it into each block individually. Is there a way
to fill all the days of the calendar with the same info at the same time or
is mthis just wishful thinking?
Dave Peterson

I'm not sure if I understand, but if you can select the range that gets the same
data, you can type your entry and hit ctrl-enter to fill the selection with your
data/formula.

--

Dave Peterson
GRACIE

What exactly do you mean by "select your data range"? I tried to higlight the
cells and type in the bar at the top, but that didn't work. I have to do a
monthly calendar for work with everyone's initials in all the monday thru
saturday blocks and I don't want to type or copy and paste in each block.
Where do I type the data? And how do I get it to enter into each cell
seperately? I don't really know how to use all the functions very well. I
sure would appreciate the help though. Thanks a bunch in advance for any help
you can offer..........Chris

GRACIE wrote:

I'm trying to create a monthly calendar with the same info in each day block
without physically entering it into each block individually. Is there a way
to fill all the days of the calendar with the same info at the same time or
is mthis just wishful thinking?

--

Dave Peterson

Dave Peterson

Say your monthly data goes in A3:B9.

Just use the mouse to "paint" that area. Then start typing. But when you're
done, hit ctrl-enter instead of just enter.

If your range consists of multiple areas, you can select the first area, then
ctrl click on subsequent cells.