Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Stopping the end user license from appearing

Every time I go to open excel 2003 in windows 7 the nd user license keeps
popping up for me to okay. I am using a registered copy. How do I stop this
annoying pop up?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

you don't say which os you're running, but try going to the programs folder
where the executables reside, right click on each executable (word, excel, etc)
and choose run as administrator.

--

Gary Keramidas
Excel 2003

"yankeeone" wrote in message
Every time I go to open excel 2003 in windows 7 the nd user license keeps
popping up for me to okay. I am using a registered copy. How do I stop this
annoying pop up?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Start Windows 7 in Safe Mode and then accept the EULA