Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default account # entry needs to return the account description

I need to create a shreadsheet were one column is a 4 digit # and that number
determines what the description is in the next column. The list could/would
be 1000 or more in items to choose from.
For example I know the inventory item # I need the description without
having to look up each one individually. I am creating a form that is used
several times per month from the same basic data, but will always be on
different lines
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

See this:

http://contextures.com/xlFunctions02.html