Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default FULL SCREEN WITH TOOLBAR ACCESIBILITY

My spreadsheet opens in full screen without the toolbars showing at the top.
I can use the right click on the mouse to then close full screen which will
then show the toolbars at the top, but then I don't have the bottom and right
side scroll bars to maneuver around within my workbook.