Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Expand IP Address range from slash notation to individual IPs...

I would like to use Excel to take a range of IPs in slash notation and
convert it to a list of all the individual IP addresses. Does anyone know of
a way to do this? I know I can enter the first IP of the range and drag the
corner of the cell to expand, but I would rather do it with a formula or
macro that understands the subnet and expands it correctly.
I enter:
10.0.0.0/24
I would like:
10.0.0.1