Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default CONVERT A .DBF FILE TO AN EXCEL SPREADSHEET

I have a .dbf file and I need to convert it to an excel spreadsheet.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
dlw dlw is offline

a google search on dbf file converters comes up with many options.
I would say go with something from cnet downloads to be safe.

I have a .dbf file and I need to convert it to an excel spreadsheet.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Open in Access, Export to Excel.