Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Setting Page Breaks

I am trying to set page breaks in a worksheet. If I create a new worksheet, I
can set them but I can not set them in an existing sheet in the same workbook.
What settings could be the culprit?
TIA.
--
Ken Hudson
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

What happens when you try?
How are you trying to do it?
If you change printers, does it work ok?

Ken Hudson wrote:

I am trying to set page breaks in a worksheet. If I create a new worksheet, I
can set them but I can not set them in an existing sheet in the same workbook.
What settings could be the culprit?
TIA.
--
Ken Hudson