Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Worksheet compatability

Can someone explain to me why when i got to save a worksheet/workbook that is
say this format is not compatable and some data will be lost. My options are
save anyway with some data loss or it says save to new workbook. When I click
save to new workbook it just creates a compatabilty report at the end of the
current workbook.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

What version of Excel are you running?

What file type and version of Excel are you saving as?

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP