Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default 2 DATA VALIDATION AT SAME CELL

I have cells with data validation in column A set to range like this:
DV list =item
"item"will be the list that will drop down.
I don't want to repeat this items and have this formula:
=COUNTIF(A:A,A9)=1
Is there any way to add it together in the same cell as DV?
THANKS.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

You can use the technique shown here to create a list that hides the
previously used items:

--
Debra Dalgleish
Contextures