Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Upload an image depending on the value of cells

good days' group

I would like to help me in this VBA script of Excel.
I have this code is not mine, I found diving from the network, is free is not copyrighted.

Sent them the Zip (upload_image.rar), upload it to my account of Google Drive, the example with the images

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0Bw...3VaNFgxUWs0Y3M

It's how to load an external image depending on the value of a cell that is modified with a drop-down list.
_________________________
Basically what I want to do is:
Add another drop-down list, or multiple lists, in other cells for example: A10, A15, A20, etc.

And they are loaded images to the side of the drop-down lists new, but the position of the images that is varied; i.e., a list will load the image to the right, the following list will load the image to the left, the third loading the image on the right, and so on.

I have tried to repeat the code and change the ranges, but I get an error of repeated value; well, my knowledge of programming in VBA are scarce, but if I understand how to modify the parameters to adapt the codes to my needs..

The code sent to them is the idea that I need, but I want to add more drop-down lists and that the position of the loaded image is varied, not fixed, to be able to adapt it to my needs.

Thank you very much for the help you can give me.

Greetings.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Please do not multi-post! Use cross-posting instead so replies in any 1
group update in all groups posted to.

--
Garry

Classic VB Users Regroup!