David

Default How do I embed fonts in excel?

can't legally distribute it as it is under copyright. Purchased font
unfortunately

"Dave Peterson" wrote:

I've never tried it.

Why not just send the font and tell them how to install it? Then you can forget
about it.

(I'm not sure if Word installs that font or just uses it in place (maybe not
even the correct terms!). But if it's not installed, ....)

LazyBoy wrote:

Thanks.

Its a shame really. I guess I'll have to embed the Excel files in Word and
then embed the font in Word also. Not sure if it'll work?

"Dave Peterson" wrote:

Excel doesn't support this.

Why--just a guess. I figure that MS thought of excel as a number cruncher--not
as a word processor or presentation program.

LazyBoy wrote:

In Word and PowerPoint you can embed fonts so that readers/viewers can see
the text the way it was intended. Does this function exist in Excel?

If so can someone tell me how, if not why?!

Thanks

--

Dave Peterson

--