SouthernBell

Default Why can't we see or access MS Excell 2003 even though we have MS .

We have MS Office Professional 2003 installed on our computer that is running
on XP with service Pack 2, however when we look at all the programs under MS
Office Excell is not listed. I thought Excell came with MS Office Prof 2003.
How do I get access to Excell?

Gord Dibben

If not found, perhaps a Custom Installation was done and Excel & Access were
not designated.

If this is the case, go to Add/Remove and Change to install more componenets.

But, I'll bet Peo is right about the shortcuts missing.

Gord Dibben Excel MVP