Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Download a .csv file from a website

I was wondering if anyone knew how to code this with vba. I have a list of
stocks in a spreadsheet, and want to download the .csv file from Yahoo
historical quotes for a stock. The code would have to navigate to
http://finance.yahoo.com/q/hp?s=A, navigate to the "Download to Spreadsheet"
button, simulate a right click and save as, and save the .csv file as the
nameofthestock.csv, in this case A.csv, and save it to the directory where I
want it. Is this possible? I've been searching online and in vba reference
books for a few days, and can't find any code like this.

The reason I'm not attaching any code is because I can't even find a
starting point to do this. Any help would be great.