Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Workbook with macro

Hi all.
I have Excel 2003.
I have several excel files in a folder.
How determine if there are files with macro i.e. vba code and have a
detailed list in a sheet?
Example:
a1 mary.xls has macro
a2 john.xls no macro
John.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi John

See if this works for you:
http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/code/listfsubs.txt

it's written for "all open workbooks". To open-perform-close all workbooks
in a folder, see
http://www.contextures.com/xlfaqMac.html#LoopBooks

HTH. Best wishes Harald

"Big John" wrote in message
Hi all.
I have Excel 2003.
I have several excel files in a folder.
How determine if there are files with macro i.e. vba code and have a
detailed list in a sheet?
Example:
a1 mary.xls has macro
a2 john.xls no macro