Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Print Row Number

Hi,

I would to know how to print Row Numbers from 1 to 100 in specific column, so he change the number by it self without I do that every time I need to change number and print

I dont know if there a Vba Commands or Macro can using for that

Thanks

To achieve something like this

Rows Name
2 A
3 B
4 C
5 D

In the rows column write =ROW(), fill down as needed.

Sayth