Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default SQL help? group? anything?

So I'm starting to expand my 'data' knowledge into relational databases and wondering if there's a google group out there similar to you'se guys. the ones I've found are... inactive to say the least.

Similarly, if someone here could answer that'd be great -
how do I build a new field as a calculation of two other fields?

ex. I have fields Due Date and Completion Date, and I want to take Due Date minus Completion Date (a negative result meaning completion was past due).
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

So I'm starting to expand my 'data' knowledge into relational
databases and wondering if there's a google group out there similar
to you'se guys. the ones I've found are... inactive to say the least.

Similarly, if someone here could answer that'd be great -
how do I build a new field as a calculation of two other fields?

ex. I have fields Due Date and Completion Date, and I want to take
Due Date minus Completion Date (a negative result meaning completion
was past due).

If this is a worksheet datatable then just add a column and the
appropriate formula to calc the diff between the 2 dates...

=DueDate-CompletionDate

...assuming your fields have defined names that are
row-relative/col-absolute!

--
Garry

Classic VB Users Regroup!
comp.lang.basic.visual.misc
microsoft.public.vb.general.discussion
Junior Member

Thông tin khá bổ *ch, mong mọi người sẽ đóng góp nhiều hơn thông tin dạng như thế n*y để forum thêm phần đa dạng.
Banned

Thanks bác, giờ mình mới biết đến thông tin hữu *ch n*y. Ai có những thông tin dạng như thế n*y post lên cho mọi người cùng tham khảo luôn nhé. Đang rất quan tâm
Junior Member