Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default linking data from sharepoint to excel spreadsheet?

I am trying to enhance my excel calendar spreadsheet by adding dates from
other departments that affect our scheduling. I would like to enable my
spreadsheet to pull the data from the other departments sharepoint calendar,
but would be satisfied at this point to just be able to provide a text within
the cell that states the event and when clicked will take you to the web
reference (sharepoint site). Thanks for your help.