Member

Default File Corrupted

While i trying to open one excel file the below mentioned message is appeared, Please help me in this matter

The file you are trying to open 'Copy of Electronics Itesm Given For Reparing Details.xls', is in a different format than specified by the file extension. Verify that the file is not corrupted and is from a trusted source before opening the file.Do you want to open the file now. Please help me on this matter.