Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Cannot drag Excel 365 (2016) window

Frequently I cannot drag the Excel 365 (2016) window to another
position. Wherever I left click in the crowded green area, it enables
one of the menu options. Is there any way to get the standard title
bar back?

Oddly, it's not consistent. I *have* managed to move it, maybe once or
twice, and then it stubbornly resists.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...CannotDrag.jpg

Anyone else see similar behaviour please?

--
Terry, East Grinstead, UK
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terry Pinnell[_4_] View Post
Frequently I cannot drag the Excel 365 (2016) window to another position. Wherever I left click in the crowded green area, it enables one of the menu options. Is there any way to get the standard title bar back? Oddly, it's not consistent. I *have* managed to move it, maybe once or twice, and then it stubbornly resists. https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...CannotDrag.jpg Anyone else see similar behaviour please? -- Terry, East Grinstead, UK
BÃ*i đăng sao nhiá»u link thế. đừng spam nha bạn
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Terry Pinnell wrote:

Frequently I cannot drag the Excel 365 (2016) window to another
position. Wherever I left click in the crowded green area, it enables
one of the menu options. Is there any way to get the standard title
bar back?

Oddly, it's not consistent. I *have* managed to move it, maybe once or
twice, and then it stubbornly resists.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...CannotDrag.jpg

Anyone else see similar behaviour please?

It looks like it needs to be about 1070 px wide here before there's
enough 'empty' space. That's more than half the width of my screen, so
often impossible to get narrowish windows where I want. The title bar
of old versions allowed unrestricted dragging, but I'm assuming
there's no hack that will get it back?

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...nnotDrag-2.jpg

--
Terry, East Grinstead, UK