Junior Member

Default help wth formula

Hi all,
Im newto exce;
I have a date in column A and again in column E is there a code that I can use to get the days between in column F
Senior Member

Location: Belo Horizonte, Brazil
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBACCI View Post
Hi all,
Im newto exce;
I have a date in column A and again in column E is there a code that I can use to get the days between in column F
HELP From BRAZIL <<<

Dear BBACCI, Good Morning.

You can DO:
a) F1 -- =E1-A1
b) Format F1 cell to NUMBERS

Try this one and tell me if it worked for you.
__________________
I hope it can help you.

Best regards,
Marcilio Lobão
---------------------------
Belo Horizonte, Brazil
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mazzaropi View Post
HELP From BRAZIL <<<

Dear BBACCI, Good Morning.

You can DO:
a) F1 -- =E1-A1
b) Format F1 cell to NUMBERS

Try this one and tell me if it worked for you.
Hi

You can also use =datedif(start date,end date,"d")