Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup

Default Inhibit use of the function "Connections" on Excel 2007

hello,
I need to inhibit the use of the function "Connections" on Excel 2007 in
order to prevent connection to any database or external data source.
I noticed that you can do it with "Disable all Data Connections" under
"External Content" of the "Trust Center Settings " but I need to apply it to
dozens of PCs through Active Directory's "Group Policy" and to have the
ability to prevent end users re-activate it.
I tried using €œdisable elements of the interface user" (custom disable
command) from the "administrative templates" of the Group Policy Editor but I
can not find the code (TBID or TCID) which is for me ...
Is there anyone who has experience on this?
Many thanks.