Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup

Default I WANT THE OFFICE 2003 COLOR THEME BACK!

MS NEEDS TO PROVIDE THE OFFICE 2003 COLOR PALETTE AS A COLOR THEME IN OFFICE
2007. THE NEW 'FANCY' COLOR IS MESSING UP ALL MY OLD DOCUMENTS.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup
Bod Bod is offline

I can't download zip files on my work computer.
Hasn't MS made a theme that would allow users to work as we have been for
the last 6 years or more?
I can't even figure out how to change the palette by hand and in a way that
would tie it to XL, not a specific workbook, allowing me to use it on all
workbooks, not just the ones in which I've butchered the palette. Any
pointers on that?

"Jayson" wrote:

http://www.andrewsexceltips.net/Clas...cel_Colors.zip
this add-in will let you use the 2003 colors
--
---
Jayson

"sand_vg" wrote:

MS NEEDS TO PROVIDE THE OFFICE 2003 COLOR PALETTE AS A COLOR THEME IN OFFICE
2007. THE NEW 'FANCY' COLOR IS MESSING UP ALL MY OLD DOCUMENTS.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup

Ask the author?

http://www.andrewsexceltips.net/email.htm

--JP

On Jan 5, 12:16*pm, George S.
wrote:
OK, I downloaded the file, now what?
Under Excel options/add-ins I installed the add-in, but can't get the
classic colors anywhere (?)

I have many pre-Office 2007 documents that i want to keep using pre-2007
colors on.

Thanks,
George