Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Links between workbooks

I am trying to link several workbooks together to a master one. There are
some 20 links in each worksheet with several worksheets in a workbook.
I know you can copy links between worksheets - but I have been unable to
work out how to do it between workbooks. If I copy the cell (see below) to
another cell the cell name does not change - it remains at C$9 does not
change to C$10 - this would normally happen in worksheet to worksheet.
There must be a simple way instead of doing every link manually.
=SUM('[ISF One.xls]Week1'!$C$9+'[ISF Two.xls]Week1'!$C$9+'[ISF
Three.xls]Week1'!$C$9+'[ISF Four.xls]Week1'!$C$9+'[ISF
Five.xls]Week1'!$C$9+'[ISF Six.xls]Week1'!$C$9)

--
Geoffrey