Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup

Default How to print two tab pages double sided (recto verso)

Hi,

I have an excel with two tab pages. I want to print this double sided, with
tab 1 on the recto side and tab 2 on the verso side.
When I select both tab pages (using ctrl-click) and do a print preview, I
see both pages one after the other.
But when I print it to a double sided printer (with double sided selected in
the driver) then it is still printed as two seperate pages.
Tried this on 3 different brands of printers.
When the text is on one tab page then double sided printing works perfectly.
But I really need it over tab pages.

Thanks for helping me out here.

J.