Junior Member

Default Currency issue

Hi,

I'm using Excel 2007 and work with a lot of foreign currencies. In the panel on monetary formats I have quick access to Russian, English, Euro, Chinese and French currencies for formatting cells. How do I add another currency or replace those already there?

My regional settings is Russia.
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by undry View Post
Hi,

I'm using Excel 2007 and work with a lot of foreign currencies. In the panel on monetary formats I have quick access to Russian, English, Euro, Chinese and French currencies for formatting cells. How do I add another currency or replace those already there?

My regional settings is Russia.
Any update?

currency hmz New Users to Excel 4 January 14th 10 09:19 PM
How to add new currency Symbol in Format/Cell/Currency NOORZAD Excel Discussion (Misc queries) 2 June 22nd 09 07:59 AM
Currency without a $ Tina Excel Discussion (Misc queries) 6 April 14th 09 07:49 PM
how do I sum currency values in a row containing currency and uni. Eusebius Excel Worksheet Functions 2 November 13th 08 02:35 PM
Get currency from web Henrik Excel Discussion (Misc queries) 0 October 17th 05 01:23 PM