Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup

Default template for a simple financial statement

I am looking for a simple format to post monthly financial statements showing
income and expenses that include bank statements and Visa accounts.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup

Browse through the MS Template Gallery.

http://officeupdate.microsoft.com/te...ry/default.asp

Search on financial statements or similar.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP