Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Nat Nat is offline

Default Deleting extra rows in Excel 07

I know there is an easier way to do this as opposed to manually deleting the
extra rows, but here is my situation. We have a large table, which for some
reason was created in Word. When the table is copied into Excel, it is quite
large (approx 1200 lines) and it appears to have inserted an extra line in
most rows, although some cells appear to be merged, while others are not.
The user can hit the CTRL button and manually select every row and delete,
but I was hoping that there was a faster or easier method.

thanks in advance
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Do you mean a blank row between rows?

F5SpecialBlanksOK

EditDeleteEntire Row

Might work depending upon what the "extra lines" in rows are.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP