Posted to microsoft.public.excel.links

Default One column for many sheets

Hi!

How I can manage as follow:

I have one column in one sheet filled with text, comment box and links and
there is a lot of other sheets. I want to upgrade that one text sheet with
one column and then show that column for other ones. Can I link it somehow?
The idea was, to show everything in that one column in other sheets with
comment box and formats.

I just tried to merge all sheets and make my changes then in one of those,
but I need to copy comment box and formats also, but I don't know how to do
this. Does anyone have an idea?

Many thanks!

JG

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.links

Try this small macro:

Sub copycolumn()
Set r = Range("B:B")
Set sh = ActiveSheet
shn = sh.Name
For Each sht In Sheets
shtn = sht.Name
If shtn < shn Then
r.Copy sht.Range("B1")
End If
Next

Gary''s Student - gsnu200839

"Jeff Gordon" wrote:

Hi!

How I can manage as follow:

I have one column in one sheet filled with text, comment box and links and
there is a lot of other sheets. I want to upgrade that one text sheet with
one column and then show that column for other ones. Can I link it somehow?
The idea was, to show everything in that one column in other sheets with
comment box and formats.

I just tried to merge all sheets and make my changes then in one of those,
but I need to copy comment box and formats also, but I don't know how to do
this. Does anyone have an idea?

Many thanks!

JG

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.links