Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup

Default setup my page size in Excel to A3?

Is their anyway of setting up my page size to A3 in Excel. I am able to
customize the page size in Word, but cant seem to get around trying to change
page size in Excel to A3
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup

Hi Mark,
File, Print (tab), Properties (button), ...
---
HTH,
David McRitchie, Microsoft MVP - Excel