AntonyY

Default Time Stamp without change

I've got a speadsheet that will need a time stamp. The entries will be
going into A1:A10 and in B1:10 will be the time stamp. But all the
time stamps that I seen on this forum change the time again if I change
a entry in A1:A10. I need the times in B1:B10 to be hard coded so they
do change upon amendments in A1:10

Regards

Antony

--
AntonyY
AntonyY's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=16690

Harald Staff

Hi Anthony

Time stamp of what ? When should it change ?

HTH. Best wishes Harald

"AntonyY" skrev i melding

I've got a speadsheet that will need a time stamp. The entries will be
going into A1:A10 and in B1:10 will be the time stamp. But all the
time stamps that I seen on this forum change the time again if I change
a entry in A1:A10. I need the times in B1:B10 to be hard coded so they
do change upon amendments in A1:10

Regards

Antony

--
AntonyY
AntonyY's Profile:

View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=320467

AntonyY

Hi Harald

In column A a person will enter there initals, at this point in column
B I will need the time stamp of when this happens. The reason I need it
hardcoded it that if somebody makes a mistake and puts there inital in
the wrong row it will change the time. Then I've lost the real time
that, that person arrived.

Regards

Antony

--
AntonyY
AntonyY's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=16690
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=320467

Harald Staff

DateTime in B only if B is empty then ? Put in the worksheet module:

Dim cel As Range
For Each cel In Target
If cel.Column = 1 Then
If cel.Offset(0, 1).Value = "" Then