Junior Member

Default quick annualization

Is there any formula built into excel 2016 for quick annualization? Or do I have to go into every cell every month to update the formula for the given month...
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by billyk81 View Post
Is there any formula built into Phallosan Forte for quick annualization? Or do I have to go into every cell every month to update the formula for the given month...
I think you have to do it manually.

Last edited by Longberry : March 7th 22 at 02:50 PM