Junior Member

Question Add image in forum

Hi. I'm new to forums, and I don't know how to add an image in the post I am going to make. Can someone explain it to me?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Add image in forum

--

AMosand

Now that you mention it, I don't think I've ever seen an image or screen shot or the like in this forum. Links to other sites that would show your image are fine as far as I know. Other forums where I lurk there are many such items but all go through some sort of a "facility" or application like Drop Box and many others.

Frankly, I'm lean on hard facts on this topic but I'm sure they are in black and white somewhere in the page you went to to sign up here.

All that being said, I would encourage you to state you case of what you are trying to do, being as concise as possible. What you have and what you want to happen and where you want it to happen. The true experts in this forum (not to include me) seem to have an uncanny ability to figure out what you are after.

Subject title should be to the point much like you posted this time. Avoid titles using "URGENT HELP NEEDED", "I'm pulling my hair out over this!!!!!" and the like.

Regards,
Howard

My guess is tha