Junior Member

Default Link from Excel to PDF file

I am currently maintaining a website for a car club, but I have a problem with a link.
The site includes an Excel worksheet containing heaps of data, I am hoping to create links between specific Excel cells and folders that contain PDF files in another area that provides more info.
I am familiar with links but unable to get this to work; there are heaps of other links on the website (not involving Excel), all work fine except for these.
An example: I create the hyperlink, all appears normal, however when I try to use the link it does not open , I click on the "edit hyperlink button' the address is now in the Temp file without the complete path; I have tried many times , always with the same result.
the link works fine if I click on it in Excel but not when via the website online.
I am not even sure that it is an Excel problem at this stage.
Windows 7, Front page 2003, Excel 2010

Last edited by Colc : January 9th 12 at 02:44 AM