Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Converting Vertical Data into Horizontal Data

I have a list of 6 performance ratings for each employee. The ratings are
listed vertically. How do I convert the ratings into one horizontal row for
each employee?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

See your other posting.
--
Russell Dawson
Excel Student

Please hit "Yes" if this post was helpful.