Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Open excel documents in separate windows

Hello,
I am an avid excel user who has just come across a problem that is affecting
my ability to arrange all the various open programs on my desktop. The
problem I am having is that when I open multiple Excel documents, all the
documents open under the same window. I am looking for a solution to this
problem, as I would prefer to have multiple open excel documents in their own
windows (for organizational purposes later on). Any help would be greatly
appreciated!

(NOTE: I am using Excel 2007)

Regards,
Jordon

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Try this:

From the Excel Main Menu:
<tools<options....Check: Windows in Taskbar

Does that help?
--------------------------

Regards,

Ron
Microsoft MVP (Excel)
(XL2003, Win XP)

"JORDON" wrote in message
Hello,
I am an avid excel user who has just come across a problem that is
affecting
my ability to arrange all the various open programs on my desktop. The
problem I am having is that when I open multiple Excel documents, all the
documents open under the same window. I am looking for a solution to this
problem, as I would prefer to have multiple open excel documents in their
own
windows (for organizational purposes later on). Any help would be greatly
appreciated!

(NOTE: I am using Excel 2007)

Regards,
Jordon

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Oops!....Just noticed you have Excel 2007 and I don't.
(Sorry..wrong instructions)

Regards,

Ron
Microsoft MVP (Excel)