Todd

Default convert 100 minute hour to a 60 minute hour

I have a spreadsheet that calculates time on a project. The time is input
using 100 minute hours and totals up that way. I need to convert the total
to a 60 minute hour. So 48.50 would become 48.30. I am having trouble
thinking of how to do this. I don't know how get a formula to convert only
the minutes. Can anyone help?

Todd
Frank Kabel

Hi