Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Macros to Refresh all filled Cells.

Hi,

I have used a concatenate function for clubbing two cell values. After clubbing the value is =Sheet1!D2.

I have used paste special as values in 50 Cells in a sheet.

The problem is after paste special, values =Sheet1!D2

I have to press F2 function and press enter to refresh the cell.

Is there any macros which can refresh all the filled cells in a sheet.

Thanx in Advance.

Best Rgds

Akash Maheshwari

Junior Member

We're a few weeks away from electing a new president from a pool of two unlikable candidates.
Banned

Úp cho Bác mua nhanh bán đắt
Banned

Úp cho Bác mua nhanh bán đắt