Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default printing selection

I want to print a selection. I select the proper cells, but there is an
extra row that prints at the top. It is always the same row, so perhaps I
have it locked in some way. How do I get rid of it? It happens only on this
one worksheet.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Under Page setup, check the Sheet tab, make sure you don't have a row called
out or anything.

--
Best Regards,

Luke M
"Anniel" wrote in message
I want to print a selection. I select the proper cells, but there is an
extra row that prints at the top. It is always the same row, so perhaps I
have it locked in some way. How do I get rid of it? It happens only on
this
one worksheet.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Maybe you have page setupsheet with a "row to repeat at top"?

Delete that.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP