Junior Member

Default Word link to open an excel book in a previous determined sheet

Word link to open an excel book in a previous determined sheet

I suppose it's possible with a script or perhaps if excel have command line modifiers for this possibility.

I have several excel books and would like to open in a previosly determined sheet.

Thankssss

P.D. Do you know a link to scripts similar and equal to this ?