Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default Label lines disappear when I copy to Powerpoint

Just created a pie chart in Excel 2007 with Labels which have a line joining
the label to the pie segment, however when I copy and paste into Powerpoint
the lines joining the labels to the segments disappear. Anyone know how to
fix this? Need presentation for tomorrow!

__________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 4031 (20090423) __________

http://www.eset.com