Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default HOW TO ROUND UP INTEGER VALUES TO NEAREST TENS EXAMPLE 376 TO 380

how to round up integer values or real numbers to nearest tens e.g 214 to
210, 375 t0 380, 576 to 580 etc.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

I wouldn't call 214 to 210 rounding "up"; however, I think what you want is
this...

=ROUND(A1,-1)

Rick

"v k abbey" <v k wrote in message
how to round up integer values or real numbers to nearest tens e.g 214 to
210, 375 t0 380, 576 to 580 etc.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Dear Abbey:

=ROUND(A1,-1) for tens
=ROUND(A1,-2) for hundreds,
etc
best wishes
--
Bernard V Liengme
Microsoft Excel MVP

"v k abbey" <v k wrote in message
how to round up integer values or real numbers to nearest tens e.g 214 to
210, 375 t0 380, 576 to 580 etc.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

v k abbey wrote:
how to round up integer values or real numbers to nearest tens e.g 214 to
210, 375 t0 380, 576 to 580 etc.

If you just want to change the last digit to zero, then =INT(A1/10)*10
might work, otherwise, I'd go with the previous responses.

Beege
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

=ROUNDUP(A1/10,0)*10

where A1 is the cell containing the integer you wish to operate on.

HTH

"v k abbey" wrote:

how to round up integer values or real numbers to nearest tens e.g 214 to
210, 375 t0 380, 576 to 580 etc.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

=MROUND(A1,10)