Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup

Default cannot disable autocorrect

Trying to disable autocorrect specifically for spelliing, in the help menu it
says to go to "excel options", I can see "excel options" but cannot selected,
it is not highlighted,could not find any other way, this is on an excel for
students I bought with my dell computer, don't use it much...
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup

In 2007..............ButtonExcel OptionsProofing.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP