Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup

Default xml

I am running Windows XP and have office 2003. I need to create an xml map,
but my data menu bar doesn't have xml source. Is there an add-in for this?
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup

ToolsCustomizeCommandsData.

Scroll down to find XML menu items.

XML Source is one of these.

Drag to the Data Menu.

Close out and click on the XML Source item

Follow the help that pops up for creating a Map.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Wed, 8 Nov 2006 15:24:02 -0800, pullingouthair
wrote:

I am running Windows XP and have office 2003. I need to create an xml map,
but my data menu bar doesn't have xml source. Is there an add-in for this?
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup

Which Office Edition do you have?

AFAIK only Office 2003 Professional Edition has support for XML

http://www.microsoft.com/office/edit...y/compare.mspx

Gord