Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup

Default not getting landscape in page setup?

In Excell and powerpoint i am not getting landscape view. Even it is set to
landscape I am getting portrait view and print. what to do. Pl. let me know.
Thank you
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup

If you are using a :PostScript printer set the printer to Portrait in the system,
and in the Excel worksheet set the printer to Portrait or Landscape as needed.
---
HTH,
David McRitchie, Microsoft MVP - Excel