Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Split data in one cell like ALT-Enter

If somebody can help me out :)

I have a sheet with several rows.
In column D a lot of text is included with separator slash.
I need a macro that produce the following action on it in all cells in column D

Example
Cell D2 exist:
aaaaa/bbbbb/ccccc/ddddd

Should be changed to
aaaaa
bbbbb
cccccc
ddddd

All text stays in the same cell.

The macro has to do ALT-Enter on each slash and delete the slash character.
Then next row till last.

Regards,
Johan
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming