Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Find and Replace Q

I took the code below from SpreedsheetGuru, but want to tweak it for my specific needs and I am a little lost

Code below Finds & Replaces from a Table values in every worksheet in the workbook except where the Table resides, how can I tweak this so that it only replaces Data it finds in sheet "Sheet ABC" Column B?

Sub Multi_FindReplace_SubACC()
'PURPOSE: Find & Replace a list of text/values throughout entire workbook from a table

Dim sht As Worksheet
Dim fndList As Integer
Dim rplcList As Integer
Dim tbl As ListObject
Dim myArray As Variant

'Create variable to point to your table
Set tbl = Worksheets("Sheet5").ListObjects("Table1")

'Create an Array out of the Table's Data
Set TempArray = tbl.DataBodyRange
myArray = Application.Transpose(TempArray)

'Designate Columns for Find/Replace data
fndList = 1
rplcList = 2

'Loop through each item in Array lists
For x = LBound(myArray, 1) To UBound(myArray, 2)
'Loop through each worksheet in ActiveWorkbook (skip sheet with table in it)
For Each sht In ActiveWorkbook.Worksheets
If sht.Name < tbl.Parent.Name Then

sht.Cells.Replace What:=myArray(fndList, x), Replacement:=myArray(rplcList, x), _
LookAt:=xlPart, SearchOrder:=xlByRows, MatchCase:=False, _
SearchFormat:=False, ReplaceFormat:=False

End If
Next sht
Next x

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi,

Am Fri, 8 Jul 2016 23:33:33 -0700 (PDT) schrieb :

I took the code below from SpreedsheetGuru, but want to tweak it for my specific needs and I am a little lost

what are you searching for and what is the replacement?

Regards
Claus B.
--
Windows10