Junior Member

Default Is it possible to add +1 to a specific cell

What I am trying to do is save me alot of time down the road. Currently I am using a standard +1 macro to change an ACTIVE cell. What I want to do is design a template so that a button in the cell updates that cell only. Currently by using the button, it will update the cell that is highlighted.

Is it at all possible to link a button that will only increase a certain cell by one each time.

example A1 only...A2 only...seperate from the next.

using a shortcut is killing me and I have almost 1000 entries each month to do this for.

I guess I shouldn't complain...I am employed..but I like to clicky without worrying where my active cell is.

What do I need to change and where?

Thanks