Adding the same field in the column field list of pivot table

Old March 19th 17, 03:17 AM
nanka nanka is offline
Junior Member

Default Adding the same field in the column field list of pivot table

Hi,

I am showing the %row total of certain categories per week in the pivot table. The source is a query table. When i am clicking insert I create the pivot table by checking in a data model.

My goal is to have the total count of categories per week right next to the %s. Fort that I tried dragging po field in the pivot column field list. the same data column into the pivot table values field - but instead of just showing me the total count per week it's also showing count of each category.
How can I just only add the total count of categories as a second field to get the view mentioned above?
Your help is much appreciated!

Thanks
nanka