Two colors in stacked bar chart

Old March 17th 17, 11:08 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Karsten Markmann

Default Two colors in stacked bar chart

Hi there
Does anyone know if it's possible only to have two different colors in a stacked bar chart?

From the dataset below I want one stacked bar
Pr 24 hours. The due colum is the vertical size of the stack in minutes. The on colum determines if the bar should be red or fax blue.
Anybody knows if this is possible in excel?
Kind regards
Karsten Markmann

Time. Name. Due. On
22-02-2017 21:03 Maskine3 15 FALSK