Unify dates in rows

Old March 9th 17, 02:45 PM
christina92 christina92 is offline
Junior Member

Default Unify dates in rows

Hello,

I need to unify data from the Bloomberg portal, the problem is as there are assets from all around the world, they are not uniformly.

Meaning, that for example Europe has no trading day on Christmas, so there is no input on this day, but the assets from Asia for example got traded on this day, so there is an input for them. and as the data set is for the past 17 years, there are many of these discrepancies .

How can i unify them without going through them each by each?

Thanks for the help :-)
Old March 9th 17, 04:29 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
GS[_6_]

> Hello,
>
> I need to unify data from the Bloomberg portal, the problem is as
> there are assets from all around the world, they are not uniformly.
>
> Meaning, that for example Europe has no trading day on Christmas, so
> there is no input on this day, but the assets from Asia for example
> got traded on this day, so there is an input for them. and as the
> data set is for the past 17 years, there are many of these
> discrepancies .
>
> How can i unify them without going through them each by each?
>
> Thanks for the help :-)

Why then, would the dates where no trading was done not be just left
blank? Otherwise, what do you mean by uniformity/discrepancies? What is
it, exactly, that you want to accomplish?

--
Garry

Classic VB Users Regroup!
comp.lang.basic.visual.misc